Wednesday 3 June 2020

all about me

Hi my name is Lochie I go to Awapuni School And my culture is English I have one sister my mum and my dad Share some information about you as a learner e.g. What are you good at?I'm good at motocross. What do you enjoy?playing hide and seek tag with Ashan and Lucas What are your challenges? My challenges are reading What are your goals for this year? To be like eli tomac the supercross rider Finish your profile with some information about what you are looking forward to this year e.g. personal achievements,get a 1st place in motocross something or somebody who inspires you, eli tomac sharing your learning on your blog, connecting with others. I like to connect with other people Copy and paste all this information to our class template after a buddy has proofread it for you.

We were learning about...all about me
 I found it easy to...write my work
 I found it challenging to ...spelling
 Next time I will...work faster and get it done when I need to

2 comments:

  1. I like your woke it's funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cool and funny to it is grat

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.